Wednesday, July 1, 2009

ENOUGH already!

I am consumed by pregnancy. 
I can barely carry on a conversation without mentioning something in regards to my pregnancy.
Im constantly touching and rubbing my belly.
Its all I twitter about. 
Its all I dream about. 
The purchases I make these days are primarily with the baby in mind. 

Cutesy dresses. Dainty bows. Plush blankets and stuffed animals. 
I am consumed. 

Some anonymous person out there who follows me on twitter, knows me pretty well, or just saw me waddling happily through Old Navy is thinking "enough already". I just know it. 

So perhaps for my own satisfaction, I've created a blog simply to talk about my pregnancy ( whats left of it) the daily happenings of a mommy and wife, and random things that I encounter as a mom who used to have an interesting life that i suddenly rather "normal".

The thing is, amongst the uncertainties in my life; my family has become the most precious thing to me." Abraham "( my genius of a husband) and I have grown in our communication and emotional connection in leaps and bounds this year (since the miscarriage of our son Christian). "Bubs" (my energetic blue eyed 3yo son) is learning so many new things and simply watching him learn and discover new things (and expressions) brings me incredible joy." Miss One" (my 34 weeks old fetus) has no idea how excited I am about bringing her into this world. I always thoughts myself more of a "boys" mother, but Im hugely excited about having a daughter to bond with. And even  "A1" (my stepson) has such a special place in my heart (even though he doesnt live with us), and Im excited to see how he grows and continues to bond with his brother and sister.

Eventually, I'd love to get back into the music business and record a praise and worship or childrens album. One day I'd love to write a series of best selling novels and even own a quaint, cutesy bookstore. But for now, I'm so very content being Abrahams wife and building a life with our children.

For many the story of a pregnant mommy may be boring. But for me; its life, a life Im proud of.

Welcome !

No comments:

Post a Comment